At Forte Bank, our highest priority continues to be the safety and support of our customers, employees, and community. We recognize the unprecedented challenges being faced at this time, and we want you to know that we remain committed to supporting each of you. Above all, we want you to rest assured that your funds remain secure.
In concert with Governor Evers’ recent “Safer at Home” order, we will be extending the suspension of lobby activities at each of our locations until April 24th.
Our drive-thru facilities and ATMs remain open at each of our three branch locations. We encourage you to use these facilities for all your transaction needs.
In addition to our drive-thru and ATM options, we offer online and mobile banking services, which allow you to safely view transactions, check balances, deposit checks, and make payments from your home on a 24/7/365 basis. Please contact any of our locations for more information on these services.
To further assist our customers, Forte Bank is offering a number of relief measures for both personal and business customers. Some of the support measures being provided are as follows:
For Deposit Customers
- Temporary suspension of Telephone Transfer Fees-effective immediately through April 30, 2020
- Continued, no-charge ATMs at our branch locations and at hundreds of other locations within our ATM Access network
For Loan Customers
- Temporary suspension of late fees for consumer, mortgage and business loans-effective immediately through April 30, 2020.
- Consumer and Mortgage Loan Payment Relief: If you are experiencing a hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please contact our Loan Servicing Department at 262-670-3879. Depending upon your type of loan, we have a variety of payment modification options.
- Business Loan Customers: If your business is experiencing a hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please contact your commercial loan relationship manager to discuss payment modification options.
- Credit Card Customers: Forte Bank cardholders will be able to participate in “Skip-a-Pay” during the month of May. Customers can call either the customer support number on the back of your card or contact Forte Bank for assistance. Some limitations may apply.
For All Customers: Be Aware of Fraud
Please maintain a heightened vigilance against fraud. Fraudsters use global crises to attempt to defraud individuals and businesses. Be alert to phishing emails, unsolicited calls, and other Coronavirus-related scams. Be wary of providing any personal information or the sending of money to any unknown party. If you have any concerns, call the bank first.
Supporting our Community
As a community bank, Forte Bank has been a steadfast supporter of our community. Many of our local events have been either postponed or cancelled, and many of our local businesses are being severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Forte Bank team has always been proud to support our local businesses and community events. We will continue to do so. We encourage others in our community to do so as well.
As a deposit customer of Forte Bank, your money is protected. Your Forte Bank checking, savings, money market, certificates of deposit and IRAs are protected by FDIC Insurance up to $250,000 per depositor. For more information on FDIC Insurance, please call any one of our offices or go to FDIC.gov.
On behalf of the entire team at Forte Bank, thank you for your support, patience, and understanding during this unprecedented time. We remain committed to providing you with the individual attention that you have come to know and appreciate. We hope that you and your family will remain safe and healthy.
As always, do not hesitate to be in touch with any questions or concerns. Please give us a call or send us an email anytime.
Hartford — 262-673-5800
Richfield — 262-628-5500
Slinger — 262-644-7606
Deposit Operations — 262-670-3878
Loan Operations — 262-670-3879
The Forte Bank Team