Tammy Tongusi is an Assistant Vice President Retail Banker & Consumer Lender for Forte Bank. Tammy assists customers in selecting and opening new accounts, maintaining customer accounts and files, and referring customers to other staff members for additional help or services. In addition, Tammy supports the bank’s marketing functions and consumer lending. She has been with the bank for more than 30 years.
Tammy received American Institute of Banking diplomas in General Banking and Bank Operations from the American Bankers Association in 2011. Tammy has two children and recently became a grandma. In her spare time, Tammy runs a photography business specializing in families, seniors and events. She loves creating memories for others.
Tammy takes great pride in helping customers from start to finish. She works to ensure that customers leave the bank feeling relaxed and appreciated. Every day counts!
Why a community bank? “It’s important to me to work for a community bank because I not only work in the community, but I live here, too. Our bank is like a family and we treat our customers like family. We’re always willing to go above and beyond to provide them with great products and the best customer service.”
Professional Activities & Accreditations
- American Bankers Association Certificate of Excellence – Consumer Lending, 2019
- Wisconsin Bankers Association Certificate of Excellence – Bankers Promoting Financial Literacy, 2017-2018
- Wisconsin Bankers Association Certificate of Excellence – Bankers Promoting Financial Literacy, 2010-2011
- Wisconsin Bankers Association Certificate of Excellence – Personal Economics Program, 2009-2010
- Wisconsin Bankers Association, Marketing Committee, 2020-2023
- Junior Achievement, Volunteer, 2007-Present