If you’re looking to earn a higher interest rate on your savings, then a certificate of deposit (CD) may be for you! A CD gives you a guaranteed interest rate, typically higher than standard savings accounts, for a specific period of time, ranging from three months to five years. Total deposits are fully insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) up to $250,000 per depositor.
Choose the term that best meets your needs!
- $1000.00 minimum investment
- Personal or business CDs available
- Terms ranging from 3-60 months
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty
- If the CD automatically renews at maturity, the rate of interest is subject to change from the original term
- Interest on CDs compounds quarterly
- Terms may vary for CD specials