Wendy Christenson is a Vice President, Real Estate and Consumer Lender for Forte Bank’s Richfield office. Wendy advises new and existing customers on the home mortgage, home equity and consumer lending processes so they can meet their financial goals. She has more than 30 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with Forte Bank for almost 32 years.
Wendy loves spending time with family and friends, including her two adult children whom she adores. She also likes to spend time outdoors hiking, biking and camping, and enjoys cooking.
Wendy enjoys working with both new and existing clients. Her approach to client service is focused on building strong, lasting relationships and providing personalized service in a stress-free environment.
Why a community bank? “It’s important to me to work for a community bank that cares about supporting the growth and development of the communities we serve. Helping people realize their dreams by providing them with the financial tools and resources they need truly is rewarding. Relationships are formed and continue to strengthen as we grow together within our communities. I am proud to work for a bank that makes it a priority to give back, both as an organization and as an individual.”
- Richfield Lions Club, Member, 2012-Present
- Washington County Builders Association, Member, 2012-Present
- Washington County the Community and Networking, Member, 2012-Present
- Germantown Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2012-Present
- Menomonee Falls Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2014-Present
- Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer, 2014-Present
Learn More About our Mortgage Options
Take Our Mortgage Quiz
Apply for a Mortgage Now